In the midst of finding our new dream home. I've been revitalized with new ideas and things I want to try. I love the Houzz website! I'm a creative person by nature but having an endless flow of photos to stimulate my own ideas is phenomenal! It's going to take years for me to get my home how I want it. Things are ever-evolving and I don't have the time or resources to get everything right in the next year. I've been seeing some of my FB friends share things from Pinterest and so I decided to explore. What a nifty site! Real life things i can try and do myself! It's amazing and I encourage anyone with a knack to explore new and creative things to take a stab a Pinterest. You won't be disappointed!!!!
A Tour of The Biggest Organization Transformations in Our Home!
-
My biggest and best closet and organization transformations over the past
nine years!
I shared our nine year before and after home tour recently, and I w...
1 week ago
0 comments :
Post a Comment