Tuesday, April 30, 2013


In the midst of finding our new dream home. I've been revitalized with new ideas and things I want to try. I love the Houzz website!  I'm a creative person by nature but having an endless flow of photos to stimulate my own ideas is phenomenal!  It's going to take years for me to get my home how I want it.  Things are ever-evolving and I don't have the time or resources to get everything right in the next year.  I've been seeing some of my FB friends share things from Pinterest and so I decided to explore.  What a nifty site! Real life things i can try and do myself! It's amazing and I encourage anyone with a knack to explore new and creative things to take a stab a Pinterest.  You won't be disappointed!!!!


Posted by Unknown On 8:53 PM No comments

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Advertisement

SOCIAL NETWORKING

Blogs I follow

WEB FAVORITES

Unordered List

    Recent Posts

    Text Widget