Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Welp - the good news is our house got an offer the 2nd day and is on it's way to closing. The bad news or shall I say, not so great news is that we can't get a Ravenna at Culpepper.  As of today, they have completely removed the plans and everything off the site and out of the model home and no longer are offering.  Instead, for almost $30k more, we can get a Verona.  Excitement? [pause] I don't think so! I think it's absolutely ridiculous and my patience has worn thin with Ryan Homes... On top of that - the house wouldn't be ready until January and there are only a couple of lots left and the nicer lot comes with a $20k lot premium!!!
Posted by Unknown On 9:40 PM No comments

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Advertisement

SOCIAL NETWORKING

Blogs I follow

WEB FAVORITES

Unordered List

    Recent Posts

    Text Widget