Saturday, July 27, 2013

Great way to start the weekend!  One of the reasons I decided to do this blog is because, like so many other people - I really do enjoy expressing my creativity! What better way than to openly share my ideas to the world and hope that others get inspired to pass it along.  Over the years I've found that I would do things in my home and then other people would leave and go back and try to replicate my ideas. I guess imitation is supposed to be flattering but it is not when people don't give you a compliment. Now granted, this is just my opinion and perhaps others will not feel the same.  My tip to share would be, if you like something that you see another person has put hard work and effort into doing, do not be afraid to compliment them first, then ask how they did what they did.  As I continue with this blog, I may not share everything I do in my home - one I'm not sure that I will have the time to do such but also because some things are left to be unique...

In any event, I picked up these pretty cool handmade baskets. I can remember whether I shared them in a previous blog but I wanted to share them [again] because I am so excited with what I plan on doing with them!!! I was eyeing them across the lawn and my mom scooped them up for me.  She wouldn't tell me how much she paid for them (a true flea marketer never divulges their bargained price to another).  When I priced them the guy wanted $20 for the bigger one and $15 for the smaller... Something tells me she got them both for $25.  If so, that would be a great steal!  They are handcrafted, 100% cedar so those bad boys are here to stay for a little while... 

Posted by Unknown On 8:28 AM No comments

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Advertisement

SOCIAL NETWORKING

Blogs I follow

WEB FAVORITES

Unordered List

    Recent Posts

    Text Widget