Friday, May 31, 2013

So DH was a darling and decided he would: 1. Go get my car inspected because I procrastinated the entire month AND 2. Stop by the lot and see what he could see... To his surprise things were everywhere! Guys, trucks, equipment! All for our lot! Oh yeah! I'm happy! I can't wait to check things out for myself when I take the kids by later, after dinner. He snapped a couple of pics for me to share. That was like pulling teeth... But nonetheless we got em done!!! With all this great weather we've been having I suspect they will start building in the next 2 weeks after the foundation is inspected of course!



Posted by Unknown On 12:51 PM No comments

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Advertisement

SOCIAL NETWORKING

Blogs I follow

WEB FAVORITES

Unordered List

    Recent Posts

    Text Widget